To whomsoever, this may concern

I’ve been noticing on Facebook that certain people are incessantly liking these pictures but never care to like any of my posts ever:

1.    Birthday

2.   Anniversary

3.   Activities and accomplishments of children of happily/ seemingly happy married couples

4.   Outings and travel

5.   Restaurant dinners [especially if it’s high-end]

6.   Festival selfies

7.   ‘Happy’ family pictures

8.   Professional accomplishments

9.   Exercising, yoga, meditation

10.                Selfies, selfies, selfies

 

I understand that a ‘loser’ like me makes you like nothing about me on Facebook. These are the reasons for your dislike:

1.    I’m not married and would rather live-in in future. [For your kind information I’m not sexually frigid, crazily pursuing any and every man and getting rejected, lesbian or bisexual.]

2.   I don’t want to have a biological child in future as I will not be able to have a healthy pregnancy. [I don’t seek unsolicited health tips or advice to adopt a kid.]

3.   No marriage, so no anniversary pictures.

4.   No child, so I cannot post whether or not my kid farts, burps, gets straight As, admission to an elite school, and likes lollipops or chocolate. [Please note that I like kids.]

5.   I relax through means like sharing thoughts and ideas on social media which are too weird for most people.

6.   I upload selfies on a social media account for my eyes only and share them with close friends.

7.   I love travelling but as of now, I don’t have the health or wealth to do so.

8.   I upload restaurant comic videos on my comedy channel, not here.

9.   I don’t upload pictures of socializing with humans which are popular on Facebook, instead, I love to chat with cats and snails which is unacceptable and absurd to online and offline society.

Yes, I’m being whiny for being ostracized on Facebook.

Thanks a lot

Signing off

Have a great time on Facebook liking socially acceptable posts

#socialdiscrimination, #dontostracize, #neurodivergenceacceptance, #dontlookdownuponsingles, #stopsupportingselfiemania

https://pixabay.com/photos/kitten-white-cat-cute-domestic-1285341/: Image by Pexels from Pixabay 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog