August 2022 review

GOOD           

1.     The rain gods showered their blessings.

2.    The greys and blues of monsoon are sweetly transitioning to the reds, yellows, browns and oranges of autumn.

3.   I spent hours updating my teaching blog with long videos about my ideas on teaching.

4.   I learned more about online banking.

5.   I updated my email address book.

6.   The autumnal festive season is knocking on the door.

7.   I started doing lives on social media.

8.   Chris Wasko and Taylor Elizabeth continue to help me.

9.   I ordered Chinese for myself and Mashi.

10.                                     I bought Mee Mee baby powder, lotion, shampoo and soap for myself.

11.                                      The team of the office project I was a part of received an award.

 

BAD

1.     Somebody I knew committed suicide or died of narcotics or alcohol overdose.

2.    I feel hopeless.

3.   A promise made to me wasn’t kept, that’s the main cause of my depression.

4.   I stay up at night binging on junk food and fiddling with my phone.

5.   My lifestyle is quite unhealthy and Mashi buys transfat-laden food for me even if I don’t ask her to do so, I snack on these sweets and snacks.

6.   I almost always feel hot though monsoon is ending.

7.   Not one person attended my lives on social media.

8.   I didn’t find time to update my main blog this month as I was active on my teaching blog.

9.   I make an effort to look happy on social media videos and in public when inside I am in turmoil, this is stressful.

10.                                                                    I dread to think of the near future.

 

https://pixabay.com/photos/pumpkins-gourds-vegetables-harvest-2204643/: Image by Alexa from Pixabay 

 

https://pixabay.com/photos/corn-harvest-food-ornamental-corn-3663086/: Image by Ulrike Leone from Pixabay 

 

https://pixabay.com/photos/leaves-tree-fall-branch-plant-5705990/: Image by Kerstin Riemer from Pixabay 

 

https://pixabay.com/photos/wstężyk-huntsman-molluscum-acorn-oak-3789218/: Image by Krzysztof Niewolny from Pixabay 

 

#august2022 #monthreview #goodandbad

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog