June 2022 review

Good

·       Necessary repairs were done.

·       Monsoon has set in.

·       I have seen a few snails.

·       @chriswaskomedium and @theeleganceadvisor have been kind and helpful as usual.

·       I am updating my teaching blog.

Bad

·       I am feeling emotionally and physically drained.

·       My blood pressure is dangerously fluctuating.

·       I feel feverish because of the season change.

·       I feel very weak and can hardly sit.

·       I have body pain.

·       The summer was very hot with long power cuts that made me fall sick.

·       I’ve got a hole in my pocket with having to buy essential electronics and on repairs.

 

#june2022, @june2022review, #lifesstruggles, #financialstruggle, #sick

https://pixabay.com/photos/rose-red-drops-rain-macro-nature-3407234/: Image by Melk Hagelslag from Pixabay 

 

 

                                                   

 

 

                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog