May 2022 review   

Good

·      I’m still using the gifts of my friend’s coupon.

·      Our second flat was put to rent.

·      I bought summer clothes. A big thank you to Vasai baker @donutdelicacies for recommending Janata Bazaar in Vasai West from where I bought the clothes in the uploaded picture.

·      I took multiple baths daily which were comforting.

·      @chriswaskomedium and @theeleganceadvisor on Instagram are amazing women who help me.

·      I enjoyed drizzles.

Bad

·      The sweltering summer heat is taking a toll on me.

·      I am rapidly gaining weight.

·      My cat doesn’t come upstairs to eat daily as he’s fed downstairs, which is good for him though.

·      Illness prevails in my family.

·      Certain headlines this month triggered me greatly.

#may2022review, #flatrented, #jantabazaar, #summerclothes, #refreshingbaths

Comments

Popular posts from this blog