Chicken and bun!

Earlier this month, when the number of Covid positive cases was reducing, Mashi and I went to check out a new mall in our adjoining town. My interest was that it has clothes stores that sell the type of outfits that I’d love to wear during important formal and informal meets. The fabric of these clothes is also breathable and the prints are aesthetic.

I wear very simple clothes at home and when I go out in my town. However, I’d love to own some artistic garments as well. Previously, we had to go to the city to buy these but we can drop in at a nearer store now. I like to try them on before buying them to ensure a proper fit, so avoid sourcing these online.

I did window shopping only as after two years of financial crunch because of the pandemic, I still don’t have the money. The stores were getting few footfalls.

Mashi had been wanting for months to taste what she describes as ‘chicken and bun’ which is a burger with fries. I bought that for her and ate the same. She hated it and scowled on the way back home.  I had wanted to eat something else but thought that it would be better to have what she ate.

Greenfields can be seen from the mall gallery. This building once stood in a verdant wilderness. I feel sad that it’s gone now.

#mall, #mallvisit, #mallofasia, #shopping, #shoppingindia, #shoppingmall, #shoppingtime, #shoppingnewmall, #shoppingfun, #shoppingmode, #shoppingindia, #shoppingtrip, #shoppingcentre, #shoppingtherapy, #shoppinglover, #happyshopping, #outingafterlockdown, #chickenburger, #burger, #burgers, #burgerlover, #burgertime, #burgerlife, #burgerstake, #burgerheaven, #burgerday, #burgerjoint, #burgershop, #chickenandbun, #burgerandchips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog