March

This month marched on. Here is my review:

Good

·      I observed Shiv Ratri, Holi and Navroz in my way.

·      I started physiotherapy, Mashi does it for me daily and I’ve shown considerable improvement though the pain persists. I have fewer stiff muscles now. My ability to type was decreasing so I began physiotherapy.

·      My boss has given me a challenging project and I’m so busy that I can’t update my blog as often as I used to.

·      I don’t know if this is true or not but it gives me great comfort to know that my cat Bhutu reincarnated into my cat because he loved me when he was a human being. This gives me a new lease of life and adds immense value to it as many people dislike me as I’m not polished and cool, and am neurodivergent.

Bad

·      The child from Uganda’s orphanage Hope Care Children’s Home [@hope_cared_childrens_home] on Instagram I wrote a post for to raise money died a very painful death this month before she reached 10. Her life may have been saved had people contributed to her treatment but they got no money. There are other kids in that orphanage who are sick and struggling. Please reach out to the charitable home through their page and help them.

·      It’s as if fire sweeps the land I live on from 11 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon. I know that I’m fortunate to have a fan at home and access to ice cream. The kids in the African orphanage are out in the sun.

·      I had flu and a kidney infection that I think has healed now.

·      This month has been financially challenging.

#helpafrica, #helporphans, #povertyinafrica, #deathinafrica, #childdeath, #march, #marchon, #marchreview, #marchfestivals

https://pixabay.com/photos/beyond-death-life-after-death-744753/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog