Holi

I have been reprimanded as a desodrohi, anti-Hindu, sickular and anti-Indian for not celebrating Holi in a conventional way. I don’t light bonfires as it harms the environment [I’ll explain why in a future post], if I play I use dry organic colours and no water and I don’t participate if I have a cold and cough. For the last few years, I haven’t been playing as I have an allergy to most things and that includes the supposedly god sanctified Holi colours laded with chemicals. I also dislike being harassed by men playing Holi.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m celebrating Holi though. I’m gifting the kids of our sanitation worker paints, brushes and a palette. That’s my way of adding colour to someone’s life.

Happy Holi!

#holi, #addingcolour, #holi2022, #holifestival, #holi, #springfestival, #dol, #vasantutsav, #holikaholika, #holipowder, #holihai, #happyholi, #holidaze, #colours, #painting

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog