Bhisma Lochan! So what?

I was mocked as Bhisma Lochan Sharma, the fictional singer in Bengali literature who makes the world collapse by his bad singing. I’ll still sing to my heart’s content. One doesn’t have to be a good singer but may do so for fun.

I was listening to psychologist Dr.Ramani’s video last night that we must not stop doing something we love doing as some toxic person reprimanded us for it and ordered us to stop. This advice has been life-changing and I come forward to sing publicly online to shed my inhibitions regarding this. That’s why I created a Smule account on 25 March 2022.

#smule, #smulesinger, #doctorramani, #smulesing, #smuleindia, #singing, #singingislife, #singingcoversongs, #singingishealing

@ doctorramani

https://pixabay.com/vectors/birds-cherry-blossoms-spring-lark-6364460/

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog