Shopping

This may not be Covid but is a strange illness nevertheless. Mashi is okay now. I am going to the doctor. I will only upload two posts daily.

How do you order eggs, milk, fish, fruits and vegetables? Maybe because of excess workload, the local grocer who was to deliver these hasn’t turned up as yet. I do not want someone to deliver milk daily. I cannot tolerate much of it, Mashi adds it to her tea.

Only Big Bazaar is the big organisation that will deliver meat (but I do not want to buy frozen meat), fruits and vegetables at our door in Vasai, maybe. I have heard that many people get the wrong orders without any refund when they order through shopping carts. My friend bought a truck of sweets for daily consumption and he lost a lot of money through it, he said his products all vanished into the cart but he was charged for them nevertheless. That is why I am wary of using these apps. How long does Big Bazaar take to deliver? Are you happy with their service, provided you avail of the same? I heard that some use Big Basket and Amazon Fresh.

#BigBasket, #AmazonFresh, #BigBazaar, #eggs, #milk, #fish, #fruits, #vegetables

https://pixabay.com/photos/groceries-fruit-vegetables-flatlay-5216715/: Picture ourtesy: Pixabay: Image by Ben Davies from Pixabay 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog