Oxygen Needed

A friend of mine is searching for oxygen for her father who was hospitalized in Kolkata (India) on being Covid Positive. She’s looking for a new cylinder, but cannot find it. Please inform me if you can help. I sincerely request you not to contact me with remedies like Feng Shui, astrology, ghee therapy, distance healing, sound therapy, chanting, past life therapy, sacred oil, angel therapy, fairy therapy, etc to guarantee to cure him. I will report such posts to Instagram for quackery and fraudulence. Yes, I will post more on Covid now. If that offends your eternal haloed spiritual positivity and categorize me as a whiner, ungrateful wretch, and despicable sinner; for heaven’s sakes, block me right now. I have called many places for oxygen, most of them don’t take calls, so I left them a message. Also, I’m not quite looking for ‘amens’ and remarks like ‘I’ll pray for him’, or ‘sending him positive vibes’ right now. Some practical and scientific help will be better.

#oxygen, #Kolkata

https://pixabay.com/photos/oxygen-pressure-regulator-oxygen-lax-502887/: Image by Michael Schwarzenberger from Pixabay 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog