Naughtiest boy on my page

@indian.devil.angel (Instagram)

This cutie is made of sugar and spice, that’s why he’s my best friend. This is only the first post about him.

I have corrected his love letters, and he has rectified mine. He has written a hilarious love letter which I sent to my heartthrob. I have penned a sweet, romantic, and lovely love letter for his beloved. If you want a ghost writer for funny love letters, maybe he could help.

#love, #letter, #LoveLetter, #funny, #jokes, #hilarious, #sugar, #spice, #naughty, #bad, #friend, #cute, #cutie, #beloved, #heartthrob, #sugar, #spice, #sweet, #romantic, #romance, #GhostWriting, #GhostWriter, #stubborn, #Drake, #DrakeWalker, #BestFriend, #lovely, #amusing, #devil, #angel

Picture courtesy: https://pixabay.com/vectors/animal-anthropomorphized-bird-1320792/ (Image by Gordon Johnson from Pixabay) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog