To Go Through Fire and Water

I had earlier written about a man who had almost lost his wife to fire this Diwali. The family encountered and overcame hurdles to save her life.

He has decided to start training as a firefighter in 2022. This is a reasonably well paid albeit risky job. However, this gentleman has decided not to be a bystander when flames devour a place or take away lives. I’m proud of him and wish him success in his career.

His wife has almost healed. She has been recovering in her parents’ home and will return to her matrimonial abode in January. She’s longing to be a hands-on mother to her baby boy again.

I’d suggest we avoid crackers and fireworks when the New Year sets in. Not only does the risk of fire accidents increase but we need to stay home and stay safe.

#nocrackers, #inspirational, #recovery, #firefighterlife, #fire, #firerescue, #silentnewyear, #welcome2022peacefully, #stayhomestaysafe, #fireproof

Pictures:

https://pixabay.com/photos/fire-extinguisher-fire-712975/

https://pixabay.com/photos/fire-truck-emergency-red-service-4840242/: Image by ds_30 from Pixabay 

https://pixabay.com/vectors/firefighter-cloud-hose-water-147713/: Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay 

https://pixabay.com/photos/kids-firefighters-amusement-park-2595698/: Image by Dimitris Vetsikas from Pixabay 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog