500/ 1500

My first post was made on 7 February, 2021. I created my 500th post yesterday. Mashi and I both had flu. We have tested Covid Negative. I am still exhausted. I didn’t post so that I could complete my office’s work deadlines.

I got a new project from my office and the previous one isn’t over as yet. Plus, I need to learn how to use Zoom well to organise seminars for my online classes for children. I have only passively consumed Zoom conferences till now. Mashi may go on a holiday in autumn, I need to arrange for a replacement. 

That’s why I will post two poems written by others and two original posts daily henceforth till further notice. I have also crossed 15,000 followers. Thank you.

Please give me till the weekend to start liking posts again. I am recovering.

#500, #1500, #CovidNegative, #flu, #poetry

https://pixabay.com/photos/poetry-poetry-album-old-font-poem-720610/: Picture Courtesy: Image by Ulrike Mai from Pixabay 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog